Magel Tyala Shettale (Farm Ponds on Demand)
The state government of Maharashtra has launched a scheme named Magel Tyala Shettale (Farm Ponds on Demand) to provide a source of water to farm land. The objective of the scheme is that each and every farmer in the state gets a permanent source of water.
The state government has allocated Rs. 204 crore in its budget to implement the scheme. The benefit will be transferred directly in the bank accounts of farmers for 51,369 farm ponds. According to the notification, the eligible farmer will get Rs. 50,000 directly in their bank accounts to construct a pond in their farm land.
Registration Process for Magel Tyla Shettale
Interested candidates can do the online registration for Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme by following the below procedure:
• Interested applicant can visit at official website of Aaple Sarkaar at https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in/en/
• Now click on https://egs.mahaonline.gov.in/ Magel Tyala Shettale website for online registration.
• Users can also directly reach the registration page using the following link https://egs.mahaonline.gov.in/Registration/Registration
• After the registration, the candidates can login with their USER ID and PASSWORD for filling up the application form for Magel Tyala Shettale Farm Pond Subsidy Scheme.
• Interested candidates can also contact nearest Panchayat or taluka office for the registration under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Magel Tyala Shettale Scheme
• The farmer should be the owner of at least 0.60 hectare farm land.
• All farmers whether group of farmers and individual farmers are eligible for this scheme.