Loan Waiver Scheme In UP
Uttar Pradesh Government is all set to launch its much awaited Farm Loan Waiver scheme on 17th August. The state government would launch the farm loan waiver scheme for small and marginal farmers to provide them loan waiver. The scheme would be launched in Lucknow where about 9500 farmers would receive certificates of loan waiver from the chief minister Yogi Aadityanath.
An event for launching the loan waiver scheme and distributing the waiver certificates to farmers would be held at the Smriti Upvan in Lucknow. After the launch of the scheme, the MP’s and ministers in charge of their respective districts would hold the events of loan waiver certificate distribution to farmers.
Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Uttar Pradesh
The farm loan waiver scheme in Uttar Pradesh would be launched in three phases to benefit different set of farmers in each phase as following:
First Phase: Under the first phase of the loan waiver scheme, only the farmers who have Aadhar and have linked it to their bank account would be given the scheme benefits.
Second Phase: Farmers who have no Aadhar but there is no dispute in their land would be provided loan waiver
Third Phase: In the third phase, the farmers who have disputes on their land would be provided loan waiver.
However, farm loan taken only for farm loans taken for paddy, wheat, fertilizers and insecticides would be eligible for scheme benefits. The farmers who took the farm loan before 31st March 2017 are eligible for the loan waiver scheme.
How to register for the scheme?
1. All eligible farmers who want to get the credit waiver will have to click on the link http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/#sec2 to start the registration process under the program.
2. If the farmer has already registered, then clicking on the “login” will be enough. After clicking on the login button, the farmer will have to get to the form by tying in the ID and the password.
3. All those who are not already registered need to “sign in.” For this, the farmers need to log on to the site and provide all details that have been asked for.
4.All details of the farmer, like the name, address, age, land details, contact details, loan related information, Aadhar Code, must be entered correctly in the registration form.
5. To make sure that the application form has been filled with only the correct information, the applicant needs to recheck all the details once again. If all is in place, then the registration process can be ended by clicking on the “Submit” button.
6. All verifications, related to the waiver application will be done later on. The government is expected to declare the first list by the 17th of August.
Website – http://upkisankarjrahat.upsdc.gov.in/#sec2